Police Log: Sex Offender Arrested, Stolen Forklift, Funny Money
Aug 14, 2014 06:14PM ● Published by Bill Gilman
Tewksbury Police Headquarters.
Gregory James Clancey, 57, 338 River Road, was arrested on Tuesday, Aug. 12, and charged with being a Level 2 or 3 registered sex offender and failing to report. It should be noted that Clancey is not named among the 16 Level 3 sex offenders working or living in Tewksbury.
Further details about the case were not immediately available.
- Tamara L. Salazar, 24, 1 19th St., Apt. 1, Lowell, was arrested on Aug. 12 and charged with domestic assault and battery.
- Jessica L. Cardinal, 20, 18 B. St., Billerica, was arrested on Aug. 12 on two outstanding warrants -- larceny over $250 and receiving stolen property over $250.
- Michael V. Monti, 45, 1535 Main St., Apt. 318, was arrested on Tuesday, Aug. 12 on an outstanding warrant for operating an unregistered and uninsured motor vehicle.
- Gary Duarte, 37, 333 Foster Road, Tewksbury, was arrested on Thursday, Aug. 14 on outstanding warrants for OUI-liquor and threatening to commit a crime.
- Thursday, Aug. 14, 11:46 a.m. -- Police received a call from an employee at the Mobil Stadium Plaza, reporting that a man had just come into the station and tried to pass counterfeit bills. The man said when he declined to take the bills, the man got angry and threatened him. The man then left the store and headed toward Lowell. Tewksbury Dispatch informed Lowell PD.
- Thursday, Aug. 14, 6:49 a.m. -- An employee at CargoTech USA on Woburn Street called police to report someone had stolen a forklift from the site. And officer responded to the scene and took a report.
- Tuesday, Aug. 12, 4:26 p.m. -- A woman walked into Police Headquarters and reported that her boyfriend had his cell phone stolen while at Home Depot, 85 Main St., the day before. An officer spoke with the woman and filed a report.