Police Log: Overnight Robbery At Atamian Volkswagon
Sep 17, 2014 08:03PM, Published by Bill Gilman, Categories: Public Safety
Tewksbury Police Department.
Dispatch received a call from a security guard at the Atamian facility on Monday, Sept. 15, at 1:15 a.m. The guard reported that while he was checking the parking lot, he noticed that multiple vehicles had been damaged and had their tires stolen.
The guard said the thefts must have taken place within the last 30 minutes.
An officer and a detective were sent to the scene to investigate. A report was filed and the investigation is ongoing.
- Meaghan E. Moge, 21, 20 Patten Road, Tewksbury, was arrested on Wednesday, Sept. 17 and on an outstanding warrant for possession of a Class A substance.
- Candace L. Wilsle, 57, 41 West Forest St., 2nd floor, Lowell, was arrested on Tuesday, Sept. 16 on a warrant for threatening to commit a crime.
- Patrick J. Sullivan, 22, 172 West Meadow Road, Lowell, was arrested on Tuesday, Sept. 16 on two outstanding warrants for driving with a suspended license and assault with a dangerous weapon.
- Tuesday, Sept. 16, 10:06 p.m. -- Dispatch received several calls regarding a water main break at the intersection of Shawsheen Street and Main Street. DPW was notified.
- Tuesday, Sept. 16, 12:25 p.m. -- A Whipple Road resident called Dispatch to report a burglary at his home. Five units were sent to the address and a K-9 unit was requested for a search of the area. No arrests were made. A report was filed.
- Tuesday, Sept. 16, 1:57 p.m. -- Officer Kathy McLeod reported that a bicycle was found behind the Wynn School. It was a bike that had been reported stolen over the weekend. The bike was brought back to Police Headquarters and the owner of the bike was notified.
- Wednesday, Sept. 17, 10:01 a.m. -- A Pond Street resident called Dispatch and reported that overnight someone had stolen his snowplow from his driveway. A report was filed.
- Wednesday, Sept. 17, 8:29 a.m. -- A female called dispatch and reported that her car had been parked at a Pine Street home overnight and that she came out in the morning to find that someone had scratched the side of her car. A report was filed.
- Wednesday, Sept. 17, 10:58 a.m. -- A caller reported that a driver in a Toyota Camry had just cut him off, causing an accident at Main Street near the Route 495 on ramp. There was damage to the side of his car. Officers responded to the scene and located the Camry in the parking lot of Home Depot. The driver was cited for the accident and leaving the scene.
- Monday, Sept. 15, 4:58 p.m. -- A man walked into Police Headquarters and reported that someone had keyed his car overnight while it was parked at a home on Pond View Road.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/yourtewksburytoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @TewksburyToday Follow us on Instagram at YourTewksburyToday