Police Log: Deceased Neighbor, Deer Strikes Car, Home Break-in
Nov 23, 2014 01:41PM ● Published by Bill Gilman
Tewksbury Police Department.
- Alexander M. Corbin, 21, 16 Brentwood Road, Chelmsford, was arrested at the Motel 6 on Friday, Nov. 21 on outstanding warrants for Breaking and Entering to commit a misdemeanor and intimidating a witness.
- William R. Reynolds, 41, 84 Methuen St. #1, Lowell, was arrested on Thursday, Nov. 20 on a warrant for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended registration.
- Thursday, Nov. 20, 3:44 a.m. -- A caller reported that he was driving on Chandler Street when a deer ran out and struck the side of his car. The caller was not sure of the condition of the deer. An officer was sent to the seen but the deer had fled the accident scene.
- Wednesday, Nov. 19, 7:04 p.m. -- A Main Street resident that he had been notified by Amazon that a package had been delivered to his address. However, there was no package at his home and he believes it was stolen. A report was filed.
- Wednesday, Nov. 19, 7:29 p.m. - A resident called Police and reported that he had gone to visit his neighbor and found the door open and the dog barking. He went into the home and found his neighbor in his sitting chair, deceased.A full emergency response was sent to the scene. CPAC and the Medical Examiner were notified.
- Wednesday, Nov. 19, 7:54 p.m. -- A Kendall Road resident called police to report that she had just come home and found her home had been broken into. Two officers were sent to the scene to investigate and a report was filed.