Police Log: Drug Bust At Cracker Barrel, Battling Brothers
Nov 30, 2014 05:20PM ● Published by Bill Gilman
Tewksbury Police Headquarters.
Guillermo W. Sierra, 35, 8 Birchwood Road, 2nd Floor, Methuen, was arrested after his vehicle was pulled over by police at 8:38 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 29, in the parking lot of the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 1795 Andover St.
After an investigation, Sierra was found to be in possession of a Class A substance. According to Massachusetts General Law, that could be either Heroin, Morphine, Codeine or Ketamine.
Sierra was charged with Distribution of a Class A substance, 3rd or subsequent offense.
Of course it was about a girl
Tewksbury Police were forwarded a 911 call from Essex Regional Dispatch on Friday, Nov. 29, at 4:59 p.m. The caller was describing a possible disturbance/altercation at a Bradford Road address. However, police lost contact with the caller during the call.
Two units were sent to the address to investigate. They made contact with the woman who had called. She explained that her two sons were fighting over a girl. One of the officers spoke with the two young men. A report was filed.
Driver sought in hit-and-run accident
On Friday, Nov. 28, at 7:32 p.m., police received a 911 call from a witness to a hit-and-run accident at 2551 Main St. at Glenwood.
The caller said a vehicle had been rear-ended by a white SUV that had fled the scene down Glenwood. Two units were sent to the scene to investigate. An officer reported that the vehicle they were looking for should be a Dodge or Chryler with a driver's side headlight out.
After further investigation, the front plate of the vehicle was found and came back to a registered owner in Wilmington. the Wilmington Police Department was notified and were asked to make contact with the registered owner.
- Timothy V. Crowley, 70, 9 St. Mary's Road, Tewksbury, was arrested on Sunday, Nov. 30, charged with OUI-liquor )2nd offense), negligent operation of a motor vehicle and a marked lanes violation.
- Tammy Deniso, 39, 87 DeCoralis Drive, Tewksbury, was arrested on Sunday, Nov. 30, on a warrant for violating a harassment restraining order.
- Stacy Monahan, 45, 125 Lowell St., Tewksbury, was arrested on Saturday, Nov. 29, on two warrants.
- Sunday, Nov. 30, 6:32 a.m. -- A motor vehicle accident was reported, with a car striking a utility pole at 838 Shawsheen St. The driver sustained only minor injuries but the pole was cracked. National Grid was notified.
- Saturday, Nov. 29, 6:30 p.m. -- Medical crews were called to an address at Main Street for a 14-year-old in severe leg pain due to a snowboarding injury. The boy was transported to Lowell General Hospital Main Campus for treatment.