Police Log: Mailbox Vandalism, Medical Office Employees Threatened
Dec 20, 2014 05:45AM, Published by Bill Gilman, Categories: Public Safety
Tewksbury Police Department.
- Jaime Nguyen, 27, 35 Birch St., Derry NH, was arrested on Dec. 18 on a warrant for possession of a Class A drug.
- Inez Elder, 21, 1910 Andover St., Unit 335, Tewksbury, was arrested on Dec. 15 on a warrant for larceny under $250.
- James E. Cormier, 58, 22 Bower St., Apt. 602, Lowell, was arrested on Dec. 13 and charged with OUI-liquor, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and speeding.
- Samantha T. Galvin, 24, 52 Willowdale Ave. Tyngsboro, was arrested on Dec. 14 on a warrant for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- Thursday, Dec. 18, 2:10 p.m. -- Police received a 911 call from Greater Lowell Family Practice, 600 Clark Road. The caller said a person had just threatened the employees there and walked out. Two officers responded. A description of the person's vehicle was provided and the vehicle was pulled over. The person was spoken to and a no trespass order was given.
- Tuesday, Dec. 16, 6:21 p.m. -- A 911 caller from Stadium Plaza, 10 Main St., reported that a woman was asking people for cab money as they were walking into the stores. Two units were sent to the scene. An officer spoke with the woman and she decided to take the bus instead.
- Monday, Dec. 15, 12:07 a.m. -- A man called 911 and reported that two men with a machete were at his door. Three units were sent to his address but no one was located outside the home. The man then said he believed he might have dreamed the whole thing. The previous night, at 7:12 p.m., police had also received a 911 call from the man who said that there were two suspicious men in his driveway. Two officers were sent but noone was found to be there and nobody answered the door when the officers knocked.
- Sunday, Dec. 14, 12:30 a.m. -- Multiple 911 calls reported a rollover accident on Catamount Road. Full emergency response to the scene. The DPW was brought in to address the ice on the road. The driver suffered only minor injuries and did not need to be taken to the hospital.
- Sunday, Dec. 14, 12:53 p.m. -- A resident of North Billerica Road called police and reported they had seen three teens in dark clothing appear to have knocked over a mailbox and then walked in the direction of Meadowlands Ice Cream. Two officers were sent to the scene and discovered the damage. They also found similar damage to mailboxes at several addresses in the neighborhood, including Heidenrich and other streets. The officers could not locate the teens.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/yourtewksburytoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @TewksburyToday Follow us on Instagram at YourTewksburyToday