Nomination Papers For 2015 Municipal Election To Be Available Soon
Dec 23, 2014 11:20AM
● Published by Bill Gilman
Editor's note: The following information was submitted by Town Clerk Denise Graffeo.)
Nomination papers for Tewksbury town offices will be available at the Town Clerk’s Office,
Town Hall, 464 Main Street (temporary location), beginning Monday, January 5, 2015.
Office hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
Offices open for election in the year 2015 are:
- 2 positions on the Board of Selectmen (3 year term)
- 1 position on the Shawsheen Regional Technical High School Committee
- 2 positions on the School Committee (3 year term)
- 1 position on the Planning Board (5 year term)
- 2 positions for Library Trustee (3 year term)
- 2 positions on the Board of Health (3 year term)
- 1 position on the Housing Authority (5 year term)
The Annual Town Election will be held on Saturday, April 11, 2015, from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. The last day for candidates to file their nomination papers is Monday, February 23, 2015 before 5:00 PM, at the Town Clerk’s Office, Town Hall, 464 Main Street. FIFTY (50) valid registered Tewksbury voters’,signatures and addresses are required.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/yourtewksburytoday/
Follow us on Twitter at @TewksburyToday
Follow us on Instagram at YourTewksburyToday
, Town Hall