Police Log: Drunk Driving Arrests, Brawl Mar New Year's
Jan 04, 2015 06:52PM ● Published by Bill Gilman
Tewksbury Police Department.
- Patricia A. Carlino, 22, 17 King St., Wilmington, was arrested on Saturday, Jan. 3 and charged with OUI-liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, marked lanes violation, failure to signal and speeding.
- Maximo A. Feliz, 30, 94B Tenney St., Methuen, was arrested on Thursday, Jan. 1 and charged with OUI-liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, marked lanes violation, improper turn.
- Police received a 911 call at 1:51 a.m. on Jan. 1 for a brawl at the Lodge at Ames Pond. As a result, Mariah Lee Wentzell, 18, 4 Rockvale Circle, Tewksbury, was arrested and charged with disturbing the peace.
- Police Received a call at 7:22 p.m. on Dec. 31 for a two-car motor vehicle accident near 2185 Main St. As a result of an investigation, police arrested Patrick K. Brogna, 53, 43 Creston Ave., Woburn, and charged him with OUI-liquor (2nd offense).
- Sunday, Jan. 4, 3:31 a.m. -- Police responded to a 911 call for a motor vehicle accident at 1748 Main St. A car had slammed into a utility pole. The driver was not injured but the car had to be towed. National Grid was notified.
- Saturday, Jan. 3, 7:55 p.m. -- Police and an ambulance responded to a 911 call from the Breakaway ice center for a report of a 15-year-old male who had suffered a laceration from a skate. The victim was taken by ambulance to Lowell General Hospital Saints Campus for treatment.
- Friday, Jan. 2, 4:13 p.m. -- A caller reported that his car had just blown a tire due to a pothole on the Route 495 Bridge. An officer responded to the scene and reported that the pothole was very large. DPW was notified to fill the pothole.
- Friday, Jan. 2, 10:45 p.m. -- Police and ambulance responded to a 911 call from Leroy's Lodge at 460 East St. The caller reported a man was in the bathroom, unconscious, bleeding from the nose. Narcan was administered but with no results. The emergency crew arrived and the man was taken by ambulance to Lowell General Hospital Saints Campus.