Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
Feb 07, 2015 09:32AM ● Published by Bill Gilman
There, i said it, it's out there.
That admission out of the way, I do try, whenever possible, to share my gratitude with those people that help me in any way.
2015 has gotten off to a remarkable start and now seemed like an excellent time to dole out some well-deserved "Thank Yous."
Many of you know that my wife and I just got back from a one-week vacation. During that time, our little website remained up and running and operating quite smoothly.
- First and foremost, Thank You to God, through whom all blessings flow and all things are possible.
- Thank you to my 21-year-old son Kieran Gilman, who held down the fort and kept you informed about the latest Tewksbury Police heroin bust and yet another big snowstorm.
- Thank you to the irreplaceable Rick Spencer, the best sportswriter in the Merrimack Valley and the source of the best information on the amazing Tewksbury High winter sports seasons.
- Thank you to my friend and colleague Andy Sylvia, publisher of The Westford Template, who stepped up to gather two sets of police logs for me during the week.
January also marked a new high for monthly revenue. So a big Thank You to our January advertisers:
- Wright Family Law Group
- Javita Coffee
- Realtor Donna Rosenblatt/Moore Tuttle Real Estate
- Woods Real Estate
- Cafe Sicilia
- Al Fresca Ristorante
- Jimbo's Famous Roast Beef
- Altitude Trampoline Park
- 2 Bellaz Clozet
- Committee to Elect Dennis Francis
- J&B Butcher
- Tewksbury Sports Club
- Anderson Flooring
2015 promises many new news features, contests, prizes and fun. Most importantly, more ways to tell the stories of Tewksbury and its people.
Thank you all. The best is yet to come!