Police Log: Plow Drivers Vs. Residents, Drunk Trespassers
Feb 16, 2015 07:08PM ● Published by Bill Gilman
Tewksbury Police Department.
- James Michael Bruce, 25, 2 Riverview Ave., Tewksbury, was booked by Tewksbury Police on Sunday, Feb. 15, as a courtesy booking for the Dracut Police.
- Jonathan J. Cameron, 23, 56 Pupkis Road, Tewksbury, was arrested on Feb. 13 on an outstanding warrant from the Probation Department.
- Johnson Zhiwah Ndi, 57, 25 Pine St., Pepperell, was arrested on Feb. 13 on two outstanding warrants, each for larceny over $250.
- Sunday, Feb. 15, 12:42 p.m. -- The Department of Public Works called Police to report a problem with a Whipple Road resident. According to the caller, the resident was "throwing a fit" because their driveway had just been plowed in by the snowplow clearing the street. An officer was dispatched to the scene, all parties were spoken to and a report was filed.
- Saturday, Feb. 14, 11:36 a.m. -- A Shawsheen Street resident called Police to report he had just been threatened by a plow driver. The caller said that he had told the plow driver to slow down and that the driver had threatened him in response. An officer was dispatched to the scene. The plow truck was identified and located. A report was filed.
- Monday, Feb. 16, 2:25 a.m. -- Police received a call from the manager of the Holiday Inn on Highland Drive, report that there was an unwanted person trying to sneak back into the hotel. Four units were sent to the scene. The unwanted individual was located and placed into protective custody.
- Sunday, Feb. 15, 1:33 a.m. -- An employee from Fresh Express, 1706 Shawsheen St., called police and reported that an intoxicated man was trying to gain entrance to the store while it was closed. Three units were sent to the scene. The man was placed into protective custody. Police had his car towed by Penney's.
- Saturday, Feb. 14, 9:27 p.m. -- A caller reported he had just been involved in a hit and run accident at the intersection of Whipple Road and Chandler Street. An officer was sent to the scene and spoke to the driver. The officer reported the car that left the scene was a beige sedan missing its driver's side mirror. Billerica PD was notified and a report was filed.
- Sunday, Feb. 15, 9:42 a.m. -- A caller reported his snowblower had been stolen from 460 East St., sometime overnight. A report was filed.
- Thursday, Feb. 12, 11:35 a.m. -- A woman came into Police Headquarters and reported her ex-boyfriend had stolen all of her possessions from out of her storage unit. An officer was called into the station to talk to the woman and take her report.