Police Log: Vehicle Break-ins, Multiple Gas Leaks, Driver Threatened
Mar 04, 2015 03:15PM ● Published by Bill Gilman
Tewksbury Police Headquarters.
- Travis R. Gentzel, 25, 123 White St. Apt. 3R, Lowell, was arrested Tuesday, March 3 and charged with shoplifting items with value over $100.
- James Kreimer, 22, 227 West View Road, Lowell, was arrested on Tuesday, March 3 on an outstanding warrant.
- Korrie J. Muse, 43, 95 Main St., Tewksbury, was arrested on Sunday, March 1 on an outstanding warrant for OUI.
- Ivelisse Baez, 29, 51 Lane St., Apt. 6, Lowell, was arrested Sunday, March 1 on a warrant for possession of a Class B substance.
- Theresa Louise Boyle 61, 43 Summer St., Apt. 200, Lowell, was arrested on Feb. 27 on a warrant for assault and battery on a person over 60 or disabled person.
- Friday, Feb. 27, 6:49 p.m. -- Police received a call from a man who said his car had been broken into while it was parked in the parking lot at Wal-Mart. The caller said a window had been smashed and his briefcase was stolen. Officers responded and a report was filed. That same night, at 7:29 p.m., Police received a call from a person who reported their car had been broken into in a similar fashion while it was parked outside Oscar's Pinata on Main Street. Both cases are under investigation.
- Tuesday, March 3, 6:13 p.m. -- A North Street resident called Police to report a gas leak coming from his gas meter on the side of his house. Police and fire responded to the scene. National Grid was notified.
- Tuesday, March 3, 10:13 a.m. -- An officer stopped to check on a man who appeared to be intoxicated and was stumbling in the street near Home Depot. The man, who was homeless, was taken into protective custody.
- Monday, March 2, 7:38 a.m. -- An Ellington Road resident called Police and reported that his tires had been slashed for the second night in a row. The same man had called Police Sunday morning and reported his tires had been slashed overnight. Officers responded and a report was filed.
- Sunday, March 1, 11:15 p.m. -- Campus Police from Tewksbury Hospital reported that a female CAB Transportation driver was having trouble with a male passenger. The passenger appeared to be "on something" and was threatening the driver. Officers responded to the scene and the passenger was taken by ambulance to Lowell General Hospital Saints Campus for treatment.
- Sunday, March 1, 11:30 p.m. -- A South Street resident called 911 to report that her 25-year -old daughter had just multiple bottles of prescription pills and alcohol. Police and EMTs responded to the home and the young woman was taken by ambulance to Lowell General Hospital Saints Campus.
- Sunday, March 1, 9:40 a.m. -- An Armando Way resident called Police to report an odor of natural gas by his meter. Police and fire responded to the scene. Firefighters found the meter encased in ice. National Grid was notified.
- Saturday, Feb. 28, 8:10 p.m. -- A Dirlam Circle resident called Police and reported that he arrived home to find his home had been broken into through the garage. Several officers responded to the scene. A K9 unit from Wilmington was called in. A report was filed.