Police Log: Eight Arrests, Two Gas Leaks And A Dog Bite
Mar 13, 2015 11:46AM ● Published by Bill Gilman
Tewksbury Police Headquarters.
- Ferdinand J. Garcia, 26, 1835 Middlesex St., Lowell, was arrested on March 9 on warrants for larceny from a person, unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, faulire to stop for a police officer, assault and battery on a family member and assault and batter with larceny from a person.
- Gerald Goudreau, 76, 12 Annex Way, Danville, NH, was arrested on March 8 and charged with shoplifting.
- Jennifer Lee Valade, 24, was arrested on March 8 and charged with OUI-liquor (2nd offense), negligent operation of a motor vehicle and a marked lanes violation.
- Corey S. Noel, 24, 460 East St., Tewksbury, was arrested on March 6 on a warrant for operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- Justin D. Elliott, 31, 540 South St., Tewksbury, was arrested on March 5 on a warrant for Possession of a Class A substance.
- Jason Loth-Goss, 19, 127 Winter St., Haverhill, was arrested on March 5 and charg3ed with shoplifting. He also had an outstanding warrant for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
- Johan B. Ferrer, 25, 34 Willie St., Apt. 2, Lowell, was arrested on March 5 on outstanding warrants for destruction of property over $250 and assault and battery.
- Manuel E. Sousa, 43, 121 Heidenreich Dr., Tewksbury, was arrested on March 5 on a charge of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license. He also had two outstanding warrants, both for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- Wednesday, March 4 -- A Vernon Street resident called police and reported that a neighbor's dog had bit her dog. The neighbor denied the allegation. However, the caller said there was blood all over and evidence of the injury. An officer spoke with the caller and a report was filed.
- Monday, March 9, 3:50 a.m. -- Police received a report of a natural gas leak from a Charles Drive home. A report was filed and National Grid was notified.
- Thursday, March 5, 3:23 a.m. -- Police received a 911 call from a Chandler Street home regarding a natural gas leak. National Grid was notified and the gas to the home was shut off.
- Thursday, March 5, 5:09 a.m. -- Police received a call from a resident on Lee Street reporting a missing person. According to the caller, the man was last seen around 1 a.m. and wandered out of the home in the middle of the night. The caller woke up and he was gone. All units responded to the scene to join in the search. A description was provided, State Police Airwing was called in, as was a K-9 unit. The missing man was located. An ambulance was requested and the man was taken to Lowell General Hospital Saints Campus for treatment of undisclosed injuries.