Police Log: Drug Bust At Cracker Barrel, Three-Time Drunk Driver Arrested
Tewksbury Police Headquarters.
Cracker Barrel was the scene Monday at 7 p.m., when Tewksbury officers encountered two alleged dealers with multiple types of drugs in their possession.
Gina M. Valentine, 32, of 64A Belmont St., Watertown, was arrested and charged with possession of a Class A drug with intent to distribute, three counts of possession of a Class E drug and possession of a Class B drug.
Matthew F. Reardon, 34, 14 Malvern Ave., Tyngsborough, was arrested and charged with possession of a Class A drug with intent to distribute and possession of Class B drug.
Both suspects were arraigned Tuesday in Lowell District Court.
Fight nearly erupts in lobby of Police Headquarters.
A woman walked into Police Headquarters on Sunday, March 15, at 4:41 p.m. and said her boyfriend refused to get out of her car, which was now in the Police Headquarters parking lot. The boyfriend came into the station, racing toward the woman when a verbal argument ensued. Officers were able to separate the man and the woman. A report was filed.
- David Dixon, 54, 44 Newburgh Road, Nashua, NH was arrested on March 15 and was charged with OUI liquor (3rd offense), OUI-drugs, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, marked lanes violation and failure to have registration in possession.
- Stephanie E. Sgrullani, 27, 109 Foster Road, Tewksbury, was arrested on March 15 on a default warrant for OUI-drugs. She was also charged with possession of a Class E drug.
- Alyssa MacDonald, 24, 5 Kelley Terrace, Tewksbury, was arrested on March 15 and charged with domestic assault and battery.
- Sebastian Bejin, 24, 5 Kelley Terrace, was arrested on March 15 on an outstanding warrant.
- Angelique Johnson, 35, 11 Wedgemore Drive, Lowell, was arrested March 14 and charged with shoplifting.
- James F. Barry, 31, 12 Highland View Road, Tewksbury, was arrested March 13 on an outstanding warrant for possession of a Class B drug.
- Wednesday, March 18, 9:16 a.m. -- A woman walked into Police Headquarters and said she had found a purse in the middle of Shawsheen Street. Dispatch called and left a message with the owner.
- Wednesday, March 18, 10:07 a.m. -- A large sign was reported to have fallen into Main Street near Jon Ryan's Pubs, 1795 Main St. The sign was removed from the road by officers and the business was notified.
- Monday, March 16, 7:37 p.m. -- A woman walked into Police Headquarters and reported finding a dog wandering on Main Street. The dog's owner was contacted by Police and the woman returned the dog to the owner.
- Monday, March 16, 9:13 p.m. -- Police received a 911 call from Easement Road reporting a male who was not breathing due to an overdose. CPR was started over the phone. A full emergency response arrived on the scene and the man was taken by ambulance to Lowell General Hospital Saints Campus.
- Monday, March 16, 11:28 a.m. -- Police received a call from a Pike Street residence regarding a heroin overdose. Emergency medical responders and police arrived on scene and the victim was taken by ambulance to Lowell General Hospital Saints Campus.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/yourtewksburytoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @TewksburyToday Follow us on Instagram at YourTewksburyToday