Police Log: Vehicle Stolen From Sooner Lube, Student Removed From Trahan
Tewksbury Police Department.
Police received a call from the Trahan School on Thursday, April 16, regarding a disruptive female student. A unit was dispatched to the school and two more units responded to provide backup. An officer later requested a supervisor come to the scene.
The supervisor requested a "pink slip" and an ambulance. The ambulance transported the student to Lowell General Hospital Saints Campus for treatment.
In an email to parents, Trahan Principal Matthew Castonguay said there was no lockdown at the school and that classes continued as usual during the incident.
Vehicle stolen from Sooner Lube
Police responded to a 911 call from Sooner Lube on 734 Main St., at around 2:30 p.m., reporting that a customer's vehicle had been stolen from their facility.
A BOLO was put out for the vehicle with its description and license plate. Billerica Police reported seeing the car in the vicinity of Meadowlands IceCream but then they lost sight of it. A Tewksbury officer connected with the Billerica officer to take a report.
- Francis St. John, 26, 270 Littleton Road, Apt. 6, Chelmsford, was arrested April 20 and charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license (3rd or subsequent offense).
- Can D. Ngo, 44, 402 Essex St., Salem, was arrested on April 19 on a warrant for assault and battery.
- Sareth Chhim, 29, 46 Crosby St., 1st Floor, Lawrence, was arrested April 19, and charged OUI (2nd offense), negligent operation of a motor vehicle and failure to stop or yield.
- Lawrence Poncia, 81, 36 Church St., Everett, was arrested April 18 on a warrant for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- Courtnie Anne LeBlanc, 22, 100 French St., Tewksbury, was arrested April 17, on a warrant of apprehension.
- Donald Gillis, 45, 96 Taylor St., Waltham, was April 17 and charged with receiving stolen property over $250.
- Wilmari Mercado, 26, 5A Dover St., A[t. 5A Lowell, was arrested April 17 on an outstanding warrant.
- Linda Coughlin, 53, 869 Lafayette Road, Hampton, NH was arrested April 17 on a warrant for possession of a Class A drug.
- Kimberly J. Thomas, 55, 1036 Central St., Lowell, was arrested April 16 and charged with shoplifting.
- Sunday, April 19, 5:28 p.m. -- A Lancaster Drive resident called and reported that his 7 year old son had been struck in the head with a golf club and had a laceration. Officers and an ambulance crew responded. The ambulance took to the boy to Lowell General Hospital Saints Campus for treatment.
- Sunday, April 19, 6:12 p.m. -- A Pennacook Road resident called police and reported there was a large animal trapped in her shed. Officers responded to assist in the release. An officer reported the animal was a skunk and that it was now able to leave the shed when it wanted after the door had been opened.
- Saturday, April 18, 1:08 a.m. -- A Foster Road resident called police and asked to speak to an officer about their intoxicated son. Two officers responded to the address and spoke to the residents. A report was filed.
- Thursday, April 16, 8:03 a.m. -- Police responded to the Demoulas Warehouse, 875 East St., for a report of an injured deer on the property. An officer fired two rounds to put the deer down. Animal Control was notified.
- Thursday, April 16, 5:54 a.m. -- The owner of Martel and Sons Welding, 500 Woburn St., reported his business had been broken into some time overnight. Two officers and a detective responded to the scene and a report was filed.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/yourtewksburytoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @TewksburyToday Follow us on Instagram at YourTewksburyToday