Town Hall Renovation Update
Apr 26, 2015 04:51PM ● Published by Bill Gilman
Town Manager Richard Montuori said recently he hoped the project would be completed in September.
Daily reports on the progress of the project can be found on the Town Web Site by clicking here.
Here are the highlights from the April 22 daily report,
DAILY REPORT Activities Today:
1) Carpentry: continuing with sheetrock installation in corridor #104; starting sheetrock in basement bathrooms
2) HVAC: installing condensate piping for the HVAC system; continuing with insulation of piping on all floors; continuing with control wiring on all floors
3) Labor: general site cleaning; assisting other trades
4) Masonry: blocking in basement door opening at vault room
5) Fire Vault: continuing with vault installation
6) Paint/Plaster: taping and mudding sheetrock joints on the 2nd floor
Here are the latest photos from the project.