College Notebook: It's Graduation Season!
May 16, 2015 03:00AM ● Published by Kieran Gilman
Local Residents Graduate from Nichols College
Nichols College, celebrating its Bicentennial, graduated almost 500 students on May 9th in Dudley, Massachusetts. Roger Berkowitz, the president and CEO of renowned restaurant chain Legal Seafood, delivered the commencement address.
- Shannon Heafey, from Tewksbury MA(01876) and a major in Hospitality Management , received a BSBA .
- Christine Ward, from Tewksbury MA(01876) and a major in Business Communications , received a BSBA .
- Danielle Clark of Tewksbury, MA (01876) graduated with a MBA and MSOL.
Colby-Sawyer College Celebrates Graduates
On Saturday, May 9, Colby-Sawyer College celebrated its 2015 Commencement, recognizing students and other individuals for academic excellence, outstanding contributions to society, and service to the college and community:
- Robert Wallace of Tewksbury (01876) graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration.
- Heather Carroll of Tewksbury (01876) graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science.
Tewksbury Native Laura Patriarca Inducted Into Psi Chi Honor Society At Stonehill College
Tewksbury Native Laura Patriarca was recently inducted into the Psi Chi Honor Society at Stonehill College. The purpose of Psi Chi is to encourage, stimulate, and maintain excellence in scholarship and to advance the science of Psychology.
Students Named to Champlain College Dean's List for Spring 2015 Semester
The following students have been named to the Champlain College Dean's List for achieving a grade point average of 3.5 or higher in the spring 2015 semester:
- Dylan Cullen of Tewksbury, MA. Cullen is majoring in Environmental Policy.
- Danielle Barry of Tewksbury, MA. Barry is majoring in Game Programming.