College Notebook: Graduations Continue, Students Recognized for Outstanding Achievement
May 23, 2015 04:38PM ● Published by Kieran Gilman
Tewksbury's Kerstin Brolsma Recognized By Lawrence University for Outstanding Achievement
Kerstin Brolsma, the daughter of Bruce Brolsma and Rev. Imogene Stulken, Tewksbury, was recognized at Lawrence University's recent (May 13) Honors and Awards banquet. Brolsma received the Mojmir Povolny Prize in Government, awarded to an outstanding senior government student; the Gervais and Mary Reed Award, which recognizes the senior woman who, in the opinion of her classmates, best exemplifies academic achievement, service to others and a commitment to the common good; and the Patricia Ritter Prize in Chinese Culture, awarded for exceptional achievement in the study of Chinese culture. She is a 2011 graduate of Phillips Academy, Andover.
Colin Mark Walsh Graduates from Bryant University
University of New Hampshire Announces May 2015 Graduates
- Brian Donahue of Tewksbury earning a BSME in Mechanical Engineering
- Brian Gugger of Tewksbury earning a BA in Communication Summa Cum Laude
- Courtney Taber of Tewksbury earning a BS in Family Studies Summa Cum Laude
Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) has announced that Brittney Pachucki of Tewksbury, Mass., a sophomore majoring in biomedical engineering, was named to the university's Dean's List for academic excellence for the spring 2015 semester.
Several local residents have achieved Dean's List for the Spring 2015 semester at Lasell College in Newton, MA. To achieve the Dean's List, each student must be full-time carrying 12 or more graded credits for the semester with a grade point average of 3.5 or above. They were among 695 students to receive the honor. Named to the Dean's List are:
- Mark Brooks of Tewksbury, MA is a member of the class of 2018, majoring in Communication
- Rachel Yore of Tewksbury, MA is a member of the class of 2018, majoring in History with Secondary Education
- Andrea Cuzzupe of Tewksbury (01876)
- Nicholas Sheehan of Tewksbury (01876)
Kristen Marie Mader, of Tewksbury, received a(n) Associate of Science in Veterinary Technology.
Mackenzie S. Ryan Named to Dean's List