Police Log: Son Arrested For Kicking Mother, Fire Damages Cabana
Tewksbury Police Department.
Tewksbury Police were notified by the Billerica PD about the incident just after 5 p.m. The BPD said it had received a call from Trinity Ambulance, which reported being called to a residence on Berkeley Street in Tewksbury.
Tewksbury officers were sent to the scene to investigate and the teen was placed under arrest, booked and transported to juvenile hall. He is charged with assault and battery on a family member.
The mother was treated at the scene but did not require hospitalization.
- Kiyunnia I. Lovewine, 31, 760 Merrimack St., Apt. 205, Lowell, was arrested May 26 on a warrant for larceny under $250.
- Lawrence Samuel Bevis, 62, 155 Ipswich Road, North Billerica, was arrested May 25 and charged with assault with a dangerous weapon and assault and battery.
- Jessica Nicole Aubin, 22, 91 Heald St., Pepperell, was arrested May 24 on several outstanding warrants for larceny from a building.
- Jonathan J. Cameron, 23, 56 Pupkis Road, Tewksbury, was arrested May 24 on a warrant for a probation violation.
- Michael E. Sousa, 37, 178 Pleasant St., Apt. 1, Lowell, was arrested May 24 and charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, no registration in possession and a cracked windshield.
- Tuesday, May 26, 9:58 a.m. -- The clerk at Hess gas station, 1910 Andover St., called police to report a driver had driven off without paying for $39 in gas. The clerk was able to provide the license plate number. The car came back as being owned by a Malden resident. The Malden PD will look to track down the car's owner about restitution.
- Sunday, May 24, 3:50 p.m. -- A 911 caller reported a fire at 65 Rounsevell Road. A full emergency response was sent. The fire was in the cabana but was spreading and threatening the nearby woods. Firefighters were able to get the fire knocked down.
- Monday, May 25, 7:16 a.m. -- Police recived a 911 call from a residence on Kevin Street. The homeowners reported a man in their home when they returned home. Three units were sent to the scene. The man was transported to Pare Road. A report was filed.
- Saturday, May 23, 6:03 p.m. -- A caller said he found a stray dog on Chandler Street. The dog had no tags. The caller said he would hold onto the dog until morning and take it to Wignall Animal Hospital.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/yourtewksburytoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @TewksburyToday Follow us on Instagram at YourTewksburyToday