Police Log: Dog Abandoned At Motel, ATM Dispenses Phony $20 Bill
Jun 27, 2015 12:25PM
By Bill Gilman
Tewksbury Police Headquarters.
- Gretchen E. Hayden, 38, 70 Brook St., Dracut, was arrested on June 25 and charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, operating a motor vehicle with insurance revoked, operating a motor vehicle without insurance, speeding and driving an unregistered motor vehicle.
- Scott Robert Ripley, 21, 1123 Chandler St., Tewksbury, was arrested on June 22 and charged with driving a motor vehicle after his license had been revoked.
- Mario Raman, 25, 16 Middle St., Apt. 404, Lowell, was arrested June 21 on a warrant for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- Brian Cabera, 25, homeless, was arrested June 21 on a warrant for destruction of property over $250.
- Wednesday, June 24, 6:18 p.m. -- Police were called to Santander Bank, 1866 Main St., for a report that a man was yelling and shouting profanities at cars that were trying to park and turning around in the parking lot. One of the officers responding reported that the problem was there was an event going on at the Tewksbury Country Club and there was overflow from the parking lot. The man yelling was the owner of the property, telling drivers they couldn't park in the Santander Bank parking lot. A message was given to the country club to make an announcement about the parking situation.
- Wednesday, June 24, 3:03 p.m. -- Police received a call from Motel 6 regarding a dog left abandoned in one of the rooms. The dog was taken by a rescue person, who will hold onto the dog until its owner surfaces and comes to pick it up.
- Monday, June 22, 9:22 a.m. -- A woman walked into Police Headquarters and reported she had just been at Crystal News, 1120 Main St., and the ATM machine there gave her a fake $20 bill. An officer spoke to the woman, took the bill and filed a report.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/yourtewksburytoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @TewksburyToday Follow us on Instagram at YourTewksburyToday