Selectman Make New Committee Appointments, Announce Committee OpeningsJul 01, 2015 01:09PM ● By Bill Gilman
At its June 23 meeting, the Board of Selectman unanimously approved dozens of appointments to town committees for the fiscal year beginning July 1. However, they also announced the following vacancies:
- Beautification Committee – 1 year appointment, 1 opening
- Council on Aging – 3 year appointment effective January 1, 2016 to June 30, 2019
- Historic Commission – 3 year appointment – 1 opening
- Mass Cultural Commission – 3 year appointment – 17 openings
- Public Events & Celebrations Committee – 1 year appointment, 1 opening
- Recycling Committee – 1 year appointment, 2 openings
The board tabled its re-appointments to the Green Committee and the Historic Commission until its July meeting.
Click here to apply for any of the vacant committee positions.
Here is a complete list of appointments made by the Board of Selectmen: