Police Log: Home Broken Into, Stolen Truck Returned
Aug 14, 2015 06:38PM
● By Bill Gilman
Tewksbury Police Headquarters.
- Zailynet Hernandez, 27, Lilly Ave., Third Floor, Lowell, was arrested on Aug. 11 on an outstanding warrant for unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- Wednesday, Aug. 12, 6:22 p.m. -- A Pringle Street resident called police and reported that his girlfriend's son had returned the truck that he had taken without permission, earlier in the day. An officer provided the man with the forms he would need to file a report. The man said he would fill out the forms and return them to Police Headquarters.
- Wednesday, Aug. 12, 8:52 p.m. -- A resident reported several barking dogs at a Pringle Street address. An officer responded to the scene and spoke to the owner of the dogs about the noise level.
- Tuesday, Aug. 11, 5:40 p.m. -- A female called 911 from a business at 1001 Chandler St. and reported a male overdose. Emergency medical crews responded and the man was taken to LGH Saints Campus for treatment.
- Tuesday, Aug. 11, 8:27 p.m. -- Police received a 911 call from an address on Astle Street. The caller reported that her home had been broken into some time during the day. Three units responded to the scene and a K9 unit was requested. A search did not turn up a suspect. A report was filed.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/yourtewksburytoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @TewksburyToday Follow us on Instagram at YourTewksburyToday