Police Log: Employee's Gun Concerns Manager, Aggressive Dogs On The Loose
Aug 31, 2015 12:45PM ● Published by Bill Gilman
Tewksbury Police Headquarters.
The manager placed the call just after 11 a.m. and reported that the employee had the handgun at work the night before and had been showing it off to his fellow employees. The manager reported that some of the employees felt threatened.
An officer was dispatched to the store and spoke to the district manager. A report was filed but no charges were immediately filed.
- Joanne Keefe, 54, 2580 Main St., Tewksbury, was arrested on Aug. 26 on a warrant for Larceny over $250.
- Nathan A. Dignard, 35, PO Box 12, Liberty, ME, was arrested on Aug. 25 and charged with shoplifting.
- Thursday, Aug. 27, 11:30 a.m. -- A John Street resident called police and reported that her neighbor's dogs were loose and were trying to get into her fenced-in yard. Specifically, they were trying to get at her dogs that were within the fenced in yard. The caller said she spoke to her neighbor but that the neighbor started swearing at her. Two units responded to the scene. One of the officers reported that the mother of the owner of the dogs now had custody of the animals and was taking them away.
- Wednesday, Aug. 26, 9:44 a.m. -- A caller reported an ABC Supply truck had taken down a wire on Allison Lane. An officer responded and reported it was a Comcast Wire coming from one of the homes. The wire was secured.
- Wednesday, Aug. 26, 10:23 p.m. -- Police received a call from a Main Street address reporting that copper wire had been stolen from two residences in that area . An officer was sent to investigate and a report was filed.
- Wednesday, Aug. 26, 3:45 p.m. -- Walmart security reported a shoplifting in progress. The suspect allegedly stole razors. He fled the scene in a gray Honda Civic being driven by a woman wearing a red shirt. Three units were sent to the scene. The suspect's vehicle was not located but the plates came back to a resident of Wilmington.