Police Log: Missing Woman Found In Northern New Hampshire, Two Injured In 495 Crash
Oct 02, 2015 05:18PM ● Published by Bill Gilman
Tewksbury Police Department.
The Marion Drive resident was reported missing just after midnight by her husband. The man said he had last spoken to his wife the previous evening when she called him. He said she sounded disoriented and did not mention where she was.
Police "pinged" her cell phone to estimate her location. Four officers were sent to the couple's home. Concord, NH Police were notified and asked to do a well-being check in the area of Locke Road, where the phone pinged. Lowell Police were asked to check an area on Summer Street in that city.
Concord Police, State Police and Burlington Police were sent to check along Route 3, as well as the Lahey Clinic and Burlington Mall.
The missing woman called her house and said she believed she was in Campton, NH, a town located near the base of the White Mountains. New Hampshire State Police were notified and the Campton Police were sent to her location. The woman was taken, by ambulance to Speare Memorial Hospital in Plymouth, NH for evaluation and treatment.
Four chainsaws disappear into thin air
On Wednesday, Sept. 30, Police received a call at 9:15 a.m. from a man who said he worked for Church's Tree Removal. The caller claimed at least four chainsaws had fallen off the back of his truck. He said they must still be on Trull Road between Old Main Street and Route 133. However, officers responding to the scene checked the area and the chainsaws were nowhere to be found.
- Linda Landers, 69, 58 Emerald Court, Tewksbury, was arrested Sept. 30 and charged with OUI-Liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and leaving the scene of a property damage accident.
- Jennifer Carbonneau, 39, 15 Mary Ave., Dracut, was arrested Sept. 30 on a warrant of apprehension.
- Stacy L. Balboni, 45, 2 Harjeen Road, Billerica, was arrested Sept. 29 on two warrants, one for shoplifting and the other for breaking and entering in the daytime with the intent to commit a felony.
- Carlos Luis Garcia Guerrido, 25, 205 Hickory Lane, Lowell, was arrested Sept. 29 and charged with driving with a suspended license (3rd or subsequent offense), speeding and a seat belt violation.
- Tuesday, Sept. 29, 10:18 a.m. -- Police received a call reporting a motor vehicle accident with injuries on Route 495. The caller said one person had been ejected from the vehicle. A full emergency response was sent to the scene. Two people were injured. Medflight was not available. One victim was taken by ambulance to Lawrence Hospital. The other victim was taken by ambulance to LGH Saints Campus. The State Police Accident Reconstruction Team is investigating the cause of the accident.
- Friday, Oct. 2, 2:36 a.m. -- Police received a call from an employee at the Shell Gas Station, 1975 Main St. The caller reported a person sleeping and unresponsive in his car. Two units were sent to the scene. An officer requested an ambulance and the victim was taken to LGH Saints Campus for treatment of an undisclosed condition.
- Wednesday, Sept. 30, 5:44 p.m. -- A resident of Marshall Street called police to report a rabid raccoon near his home. Animal Control was notified and responded. The animal control officer requested a police officer. A report was filed.