Police Log: Crash Sends Two To The Hospital, Motel Manager Threatened
Oct 15, 2015 04:24PM ● Published by Bill Gilman
Tewksbury Police Department.
- Taylor C. Mahoney, 22, 102 Larchwood St., North Billerica, was arrested on Oct. 14 and charged with OUI-liquor.
- Matthew C. Roux, 35, 6 Boisvert Road, Tewksbury, was arrested Oct. 12 and charged with disorderly conduct.
- Eric M. Strong, 31 19 Irene St., Burlington, was arrested on Oct. 12 on a warrant for malicious destruction of property over $250.
- Sunday, Oct. 11, 6:02 p.m. -- A caller reported a two-car accident at the intersection of Main Street and the onramp to Route 495. Police and medical personnel responded to the scene. Penny's was called to tow both vehicles. Two victims were taken by ambulance to LGH Saints Campus for treatment of undisclosed injuries. A third person was given courtesy transport to Police Headquarters. A report was filed.
- Wednesday, Oct. 14, 12:47 p.m. -- Police received a call from the manager of the Motel 6, 85 Main St. The manager reported having a dispute with a guest and that the guest left the motel and said he was going to come back and shoot him. Four officers were sent to the scene. The suspect had left the immediate area. Lowell Police were notified and were asked to check the suspect's home address in Lowell. A report was filed.
- Wednesday, Oct. 14, 1:41 p.m. -- The Animal Control Officer reported she had just quarantined an animal on French Street.
- Tuesday, Oct. 13, 10:52 a.m. -- Dispatch received a call from a resident of Sesame Street reporting a skunk had been spraying in the neighborhood. The Animal Control Officer was sent to investigate.
- Tuesday, Oct. 13, 2:13 p.m. -- Police received a call from a person reporting their car had been broken into in the parking lot of the Papa Gino's at 553 Main St. An officer was sent to investigate and filed a report.
- Monday, Oct. 12, 6:24 p.m. Police received a call from a person at a business on Poplar Street reporting an assault and battery at that location. Officers responded to the scene and a report was filed.