Police Log: Spooky TV, Naked Prowler, Vandalized Lawns
Dec 18, 2015 05:22PM
● By Bill Gilman
Tewksbury Police Headquarters.
- James R. Gouveia, 49, 150 Carver St., Tewksbury, was arrested on Dec. 17 and chrged with larceny over $250 related to an incident at Home Depot.
- Joseph W. Burdette, 34, 2 Elmore St., Apt. 1, Lynn, was arrested on Dec. 15 on a warrant for assault and battery and a warrant for possession of a Class B substance.
- Richard Emand, 33, 65 Forest Road, Westford, was arrested Dec. 14 and charged with shoplifting in connection with an incident at Walmart.
- Charles T. Spinos, 50, 20 Hickory Lane, Tewksbury, was arrested Dec. 12 and charged with Distribution of a Class D substance and Possession of a Class D substance with intent to distribute.
- Shawn Doyle, 48, 1323 South St., Tewksbury, was arrested Dec. 11 and charged with OUI-liquor, unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and a marked lanes violation.
- Luke A. Pesaturo, 24, 127 Salem St., Apt. 21, Lowell, was arrested DEc. 12 and charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- Thursday, Dec. 17 -- Police received a call from Enterprise Rent A Car, 818 Main St. regarding a vehicle break-in. An officer was sent to the scene and spoke to the manager.
- Thursday, Dec. 17, 2:35 p.m. -- Police received a call from a residence on Old Main Street reporting a possible breaking and entering in progress. Three units were sent to the scene to investigate. An officer reported that a child was home and had gotten scared when a television downstairs turned on by itself. It turned out the TV had been put on a timer to turn on at a certain time.
- Wednesday, Dec. 16, 5:08 p.m. -- A 911 caller reported that someone had hit a deer near the Dewing School on Andover Street and left the scene. Three units were sent to the scene. They were not able to locate the deer. A short time later the driver that had hit the deer called police to report they had driven home because of a fluid leak in the car.
- Wednesday, Dec. 16, 9:25 a.m. -- The K9 unit and four additional units were sent to Tewksbury High School to conduct a drug search. No arrests were recorded in the log. It was not immediately known if any drugs were located.
- Monday, Dec. 14, 7:48 p.m. -- A 911 caller reported an erratic driver had struck multiple vehicles in the parking lot of Motel 6. Four units were sent to the scene. One person was taken by ambulance to LGH Saints Campus for treatment. A report was filed.
- Saturday, Dec. 12, 10:08 a.m. -- A Fox Run Driver resident called police to report vandalism done to his lawn some time overnight. An officer was sent to investigate. The officer reported finding damage done to the lawns at 151, 161, 171 and 181 Fox Run Drive.
- Friday, Dec. 11, 12:05 p.m. -- A resident of the Foster School Apartments reported a naked man behind the apartment building. Three officers responded from next door at Police Headquarters to investigate. An officer reported it turned out the naked man was a statue.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/yourtewksburytoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @TewksburyToday Follow us on Instagram at YourTewksburyToday