Police Log: Alleged Drunk Driver Assaults Cop, Contractor Cuts And Runs
Feb 10, 2016 08:23PM
By Bill Gilman
Tewksbury Police Headquarters.
- Jeffrey J. Adams, 31, 77 Grove Ave., Dracut, was arrested on Feb. 9 on a warrant of apprehension.
- Jean Surette, 54, 220 Shawsheen St., Tewksbury, was arrested on Feb. 8 and charged with OUI-liquor (2nd offense), assault and battery on a police officer, resisting arrest, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, marked lanes violation and disorderly conduct.
- Eric Rogers, 47, 5 Shamrock Road, Billerica, was arrested on Feb. 6 and arrested on two counts of driving a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- Tuesday, Feb. 9, 10:02 a.m. -- An officer was sent to a home on Country Club Drive. the resident there said their car had been struck last night while it was parked the night before at Home Depot. The party that hit the car left a note with their information.
- Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2:27 p.m. -- An officer was sent to Boost Fitness, 553 Main St. The officer spoke to a person about his belongings being stolen while he was at the gym. A report was filed.
- Monday, Feb. 8, 10:24 a.m. -- Police received a call from a home on Jennie's Way reporting a larceny. The caller said they had hired a contractor to do some work and the contractor disappeared with both the money and the materials without doing the work. An officer was sent to the home and a report was filed.
- Monday, Feb. 8, 6:02 a.m. -- Police received a call from a Colab Road home reporting that a motor vehicle may have stolen from that address. Two officers were sent to the scene. The vehicle was described as an older model white pickup truck with a long bed and a short cab with a plow on the front. A report was filed.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/yourtewksburytoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @TewksburyToday Follow us on Instagram at YourTewksburyToday