Police Log: Ruptured Pipes, Motor Vehicle Arrests
Feb 16, 2016 08:24PM
By Bill Gilman
Tewksbury Police Headquarters.
- Christopher Ribeiro, 19, 58 Canal St., Medford, was arrested on Feb. 14 and charged with operating a motor vehicle with a revoked license.
- Mohamedali Alasadi, 19, 1005 Westford St., No. 29, Lowell, was arrested Feb. 13 and charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and unsafe operation of a motor vehicle.
- Gina Marie Gentile, 28, 1 Deerfield Place, North Reading, was arrested Feb. 12 and charged with operting a motor vehicle with a suspended license, possession of a Class A substance and failure to stop/yield.
- Monday, Feb. 15, 1:59 a.m. -- Dispatch received a call from Speedway, 1910 Andover St., reporting a ruptured pipe that has caused significant water damage.
- Monday, Feb. 15, 1:04 p.m. -- Engine 2 is out at Heatherwood, 1624 Main St., for the report of a broken pipe.
- Monday, Feb. 15, 11:35 a.m. - A box alarm alerts Dispatch to a problem with the sprinklers at the Senior Center. Responding units report a ruptured pipe to the sprinklers and water damage.
- Monday, Feb. 15, 11:25 a.m. -- A water break is reported at the ICF Center, 375 Livingston St.
- Tuesday, Feb. 9, 9:16 p.m. - The manager of Walmart calls police to report a shoplifting in progress. Two officers are sent to the scene. The manager reports a man fled the store with a television and got into a vehicle driven by a woman. The manager looked over the surveillance tapes to provide identifying information. One of the responding officers reported the vehicle involved was a maroon SUV. A report was filed.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/yourtewksburytoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @TewksburyToday Follow us on Instagram at YourTewksburyToday