Police Log: A Drunk Customer, Stolen Guitar And A 'Huffing' Arrest
Apr 27, 2016 10:19AM
By Bill Gilman
Tewksbury Police Headquarters.
- Andrew S. Fournier, 23, 120 Gates St., Lowell, was arrested on April 23 and charged with disorderly conduct.
- David A. Silk, 51, Homeless, was arrested on April 22 on a warrant for trespassing.
- Scott Hendley, 44, 20 Brevator Ave., New York City, NY, was arrested April 22 on a warrant for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- Gary Profit, 58, 158 Dark Mouth St., Apt. A, Lowell, was arrested April 22 on a warrant for Possession of a Class A substance.
- Betzabeliz Rivera, 23, 327 Greenwood St., Apt. 6 Worcester, was arrested on April 20 and charged with larceny over $250 and conspiracy.
- Angela M. Brusard, 25, 22 Ludlam St., Lowell, was arrested April 20 and charged with inhaling glue or another toxic substance.
- Saturday, April 23, 9:41 p.m. -- Police received a 911 call for a motor vehicle accident involving a car and a utility pole at the intersection of Brown Street and South Street. The caller said the driver of the vehicle fled the scene on foot. Two officers were sent to the scene. The vehicle involved had a New Hampshire registration. National Grid was notified regarding the pole.
- Saturday, April 23, 10:19 a.m. -- A person came into Police Headquarters to report a larceny. The man said that his guitar, valued at $600, had been stolen. An officer spoke with the man and a report was filed.
- Thursday, April 21, 4:13 p.m. -- Police received multiple 911 calls, reporting a two-car crash at the intersection of Salem Road and South St. Full response. Animal Control was also requested. One victim was taken by ambulance to Winchester Hospital.
- Thursday, April 21, 12:46 p.m. -- An Andover resident called Police to report their dog had run off. The dog is a rat terrier. Animal Control was notified and responded to the scene. Animal Control will be checking the area.
- Thursday, April 21, 1:17 p.m. -- Dispatch received a call from a person reporting there is a woman, apparently intoxicated, who is walking around Home Depot drinking alcohol and causing a disturbance. Two units were sent to the scene. A female was transported from the scene.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/yourtewksburytoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @TewksburyToday Follow us on Instagram at YourTewksburyToday