Police Log: Drug Driving, Drugged Driving And A Trashed HouseMay 03, 2016 09:53PM ● By Bill Gilman
Tewksbury Police Headquarters.
- Derek M. Soucie, 32, 30 Berkely Drive, Dracut, was arrested April 26 and charged with OUI-Drugs.
- Omar V. Hermosa, 29, 253 Andover St., Andover, was arrested April 27 on a warrant for OUI-liquor and a warrant for driving an uninsured motor vehicle.
- Melody M. Smith, 42, 45 Washington St., Apt. 1, Methuen, was arrested May 2 and charged with OUI-liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, marked lanes violation, and failure to yield at an intersection.
- Emariely M. Robles, 24, 146 Aiken St., Apt. A, Lowell, was arrested April 30 on a warrant for unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- Monday, May 2, 1:42 p.m. -- Police received a call from a resident reporting a hit and run on Whipple Road. The caller said the vehicle that hit his car was an older model tan pickup truck with either New Hampshire or Mass. registration. Lowell Policer were notified. A report was followed.
- Monday, May 2, 2:08 p.m. -- A resident came into the Police Headquarters and said he had been renting out his home on Bay State Road and discovered that it had been trashed. He was not sure if the damage had been done by the renters or by someone else. An officer was sent to meet him at the property. A report was filed.
- Sunday, May 1, 8:24 a.m. -- A Whipple Road resident called Police to report a suspicious man had just emerged from the woods and was looking in vehicles. The caller said the man was white, tall and thin, possibly in his 20s and was carrying a blue backpack. The caller reported the man had just gone into a neighbor's home and come out again. Four officers were sent to the scene. Billerica Police reported that they had detained the man and were taking him into custody.
- Sunday, May 1, 1:02 p.m. -- A 911 caller reported that he and a friend were walking along Chandler Street and his friend was threatening to cut his wrists. Several officers were sent to the scene. The person was taken by ambulance to LGH-Saints Campus for observation.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/yourtewksburytoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @TewksburyToday Follow us on Instagram at YourTewksburyToday