Police Log: Out-Of-Control Squirrel, Drug Arrests And Drunk Driving Crackdown
May 09, 2016 02:06PM
By Bill Gilman
Tewksbury Police Headquarters.
- Nancy C. Harvey, 34, 40 Hazen St., Chelmsford, was arrested Sunday, May 8 and charged with OUI-liquor, failure to stop for police, speeding and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- Matthew P. Boyson, 37, 2209 Archstone Ave., Tewksbury, was arrested May 3 and charged with Possession of a Class A Substance.
- Russell P. Earle, 48, 422 South St., Tewksbury, was arrested May 3 and charged with Possession of a Class A substance, Possession of a Class B substance, Possession of a Class C substance, failure to stop for police and failure to signal.
- Sean M. Whelan, 51, 940 Main St., #22, Tewksbury, was arrested May 3 and charged with operating a motor vehicle after his license had been revoked (3rd or subsequent offense), failure to yield on a crosswalk, as well as an outstanding warrant.
- Lori Beth Fowler, 25, 24 Pratt St., Tewksbury, was arrested May 5 and charged with open and gross lewdness, assault and battery on a police officer and resisting arrest.
- James A. Gosselin, 51, 16 Highland St., Hudson, NH, was arrested May 6 and charged with OUI-liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle,
- Meaghan-Leigh McIntyre, 28, 35 Elm St. #3, Lowell, was arrested May 7 on a warrant for unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- Aaron T. Gribbin, 22, 73 Pomfret Road, Tewksbury, was arrested May 7 on an outstanding warrant for violation of an abuse prevention order.
- Keith Desrochers, 34, 2 Museum Square #308, Lawrence, was arrested on a warrant for possession of a Class A substance.
- Jonathan Hutchen, 31, 90 John St., Tewksbury, was arrested May 7 and charged with OUI-liquor, leaving the scene of a property damage accident. The arrest came following a 911 call reporting a vehicle had crashed into a tree near 20 John St.
- Robert F. Liston, 49, 576 Lawrence St. #S213, Lowell, was arrested May 7 and charged with shoplifting.
- Friday, May 6, 6:18 p.m. -- A person called Police and reported an out-of-control squirrel, chasing people around Livingston Street Park. An officer and the Animal Control Officer responded to the scene. The ACO removed the squirrel.
- Sunday, May 8, 1:37 a.m. -- The Lowell Police Department reported a hit-and-run in their town, with the suspect vehicle believed to be heading toward Tewksbury. Officers checked the area but were unable to locate the vehicle.
- Sunday, May 8, 3:01 a.m. -- Police received a call from someone reporting an assault had taken place at a Pleasant Street address. The caller said he and the victim, as well as another witness, were at LGH-Saints Campus. An officer responded to the hospital and a report was filed.
- Saturday, May 7, 5:53 p.m. -- A female caller reported that a TV was missing from a home on Shoreline Drive. Two officers were sent to the scene and a report was filed.
- Saturday, May 7, 12:49 p.m. -- A female came to Police Headquarters and reported that while her car was parked on Carnation Drive, it had been keyed. An officer came into the station to talk to the woman and a report was filed.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/yourtewksburytoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @TewksburyToday Follow us on Instagram at YourTewksburyToday