Police Log: Masked Driver Crashes, Conscientious Owner Reports Dog Bite
May 24, 2016 07:49PM
By Bill Gilman
Tewksbury Police Headquarters.
- Elyenis Liana Berrios, 19, 83 Canal St., Lowell, was arrested on May 19 and charged with assault and battery on a family member.
- Stephen M. Elliott Jr., 29, 24 Monarch St., Lowell, was arrested May 19 and charged with shoplifting.
- Jose Dener, 23, 25 Butler St., Chelmsford, was arrested May 18 on two outstanding warrants -- one for assault and battery on a family or household member and the other for possession of a Class A substance.
- James George, 35, 270 Canal St., Lawrence, was arrested May 18 and charged with shoplifting.
- Karen J. Solgado, 48, 466 Bridge St. #34, Lowell, was arrested May 18 and charged with trespassing.
- Aristide T. Palm, 23, 133 Glen Road, Wilmington, was arrested May 16 and charged with OUI-liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and speeding.
- Patrick B. Kiernan, 25, 10 Bowen Court, Douglas, was arrested May 13 on a default warrant for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
- Monday, May 23, 6:51 a.m. -- Police received a call from a resident of Villa Roma Drive. The caller reported an erratic driver who had just crashed into a barrier on that road. The caller said the vehicle had Massachusetts plates and clear evidence of damage. The caller also said the driver was wearing a medical mask. All units were notified to be on the lookout.
- Saturday, May 21 -- Dispatch received a request for an ambulance from a home on Michel Street. The caller said a baby was choking and not breathing. Dispatch sent a full emergency response. Responders reported that the baby was now breathing. The baby was taken by ambulance to LGH-Saints Campus.
- Saturday, May 21, 9:40 a.m. -- A woman called Police from the parking lot of Police Headquarters. She asked an officer to come out to her car and speak to her son. According to the woman, the 7-year-old boy had tried to steal things on several occasions. An officer went out to speak to the woman and her son.
- Thursday, May 19, 8:24 p.m. -- Dispatch received a call from the officer working detail at the Motel 6. The officer request an on-duty officer come to the motel regarding a robbery that had taken place in one of the rooms. A report was filed.
- Thursday, May 19, 10:13 p.m. -- Police received a call from a resident of Whipple Road. The caller said he wanted to speak to an officer regarding his window being smashed. Two officers were sent to the scene and a report was filed.
- Wednesday, May 18, 7:10 p.m. -- A woman walked into Police Headquarters to report that her little dog had just bit a 13-year-old boy on Maple Street. She said her dog was up-to-date on all its shots and didn't want to the mother of the boy to have to put him through getting a series of shots.The Animal Control Officer was notified.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/yourtewksburytoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @TewksburyToday Follow us on Instagram at YourTewksburyToday