Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan Seeks Public’s Help in Identifying Human RemainsJul 23, 2016 11:30AM ● By Theresa Gilman
Middlesex County District Attorney Marian Ryan.
(Editor's Note: this content was provided by the office of Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan.)
EVERETT – Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan is asking the public for help in identifying the woman whose remains were found on July 7, 2016 in an industrial area of National Grid property on Rover Street in Everett.
Based on the condition of the remains it is estimated that the victim has been deceased between one and five years. This death is considered suspicious based on the circumstances surrounding the location and condition of the remains.
A forensic anthropologist has determined that the victim is:
- Female, 26 – 52 years of age;
- Ancestry indeterminate, but most likely white;
- Estimated to be 5 feet 1 inches – 5 feet 9.9 inches.
Evidence of prior medical injuries/treatment include:
- External fixation medical plate on the outer bone between the knee and ankle indicating a prior break;
- Right and left nose show signs of previous fracture and remodeling;
- Teeth show that there had been tooth loss and restorations.
Remains were found with the following clothing:
- Sporto Boots, ankle height, Daria Style, Size 10M;
- Long Sleeved white tee shirt;
- Cocoa vintage, black fleecy sweat pants, size small.
The Massachusetts State Police assigned to the Middlesex District Attorney’s Office and the Everett Police Department are actively investigating this case.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/yourtewksburytoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @TewksburyToday Follow us on Instagram at YourTewksburyToday