Police Log: $30,000 Ring Missing, Wrong-way Driver, Warrant Arrests
Aug 27, 2016 01:01PM
By Bill Gilman
Tewksbury Police Department.
- Edward T. Nourse, 30, 55 Rock St., Lowell, was arrested Aug. 18 on three warrants -- larcenty over $250, breaking and entering in the nighttime and possession of a Class A drug.
- Hector Roldan, 29, 200 Salem St., Apt. 2, Lowell, was arrested on Aug. 18 on an outstanding warrant for possession of a Class D substance with intent to distribute.
- Keiana Mendonca, 21, 47 West St., Boston, was arrested Aug. 18 on warrants for two counts of assault and battery.
- Monday, Aug. 22, 3:46 p.m. -- A Patriot Road resident called police to report that wires on the phone pole in front of his house were sparking. Engine 2 and a police cruiser were sent to the scene. Engine 2 reported that tree branches on the wires were causing the sparking. National Grid was notified and responded.
- Sunday, Aug. 21, 10:13 a.m. -- A detective spoke with a Redgate Road resident about his dogs urinating on his neighbor's property.
- Sunday, Aug. 21, 12:41 p.m. -- A Joseph Road resident reported that his wife's wedding ring, valued at $30,000, was missing. A report was filed.
- Saturday, Aug. 20, 2:52 a.m. -- A driver for Penney's towing reported a driver on the wrong side on the road, traveling south on Route 38, near Shawsheen Street, toward Wilmington. The caller said the car had no headlights on. The caller described the vehicle as a tan sedan. Two officers were dispatched to the area. The caller said the vehicle had crossed over into Wilmington. The Wilmington PD was notified.
- Thursday, Aug. 18, 5:21 p.m. -- A Hood Road resident called Police and said she had seen her dog get attacked by a coyote the night before. She said she took the dog to the vet for shots and the vet advised her to contact the Animal Control Officer. The ACO was notified and will follow up.
- Thursday, Aug. 18, 7:19 p.m. Multiple 911 calls were received regarding a two-vehicle crash near IRA Toyota, 468 Main St., Full emergency response. One victim was taken by ambulance to LGH Saints Campus.
- Thursday, Aug. 18, 9:18 p.m. -- A 911 call reported a rollover crash on Route 495 South near the Route 38 exit. Full emergency response. State Police responded. A victim was transported by ambulance to LGH-Saints Campus with neck pain.
- Tuesday, Aug. 16, 8:45 p.m. -- A person called from a Carter Street address to report malicious damage done to two vehicles. An officer was sent to the scene and a report was filed.
- Tuesday, Aug. 16, 3:56 p.m. -- An officer on patrol reported graffiti on one of the brick pillars in front of the Dewing Elementary School. The School Department Maintenance supervisor was notified. An officer will follow up.
- Tuesday, Aug. 16, 1:09 a.m. -- A South Street resident reported an attempted breaking and entering. Four officers were sent to the scene. A report was filed.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/yourtewksburytoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @TewksburyToday Follow us on Instagram at YourTewksburyToday