11 Signs You are Friends with a Masshole
Nov 09, 2016 09:42AM
By Caitlyn Leary
2. S/he is the only person you know that will get an iced coffee when it's a nor'easter outside.
3. S/he is convinced that it is called a rotary and not a roundabout.
4. It's a bubbler, not a water fountain.
5. When you start saying "wicked," you secretly hate them for it.
6. Why cant s/he just say "older" and not "oldah?"
7. S/he will fight anyone about anything to get their point across.
8. S/he will judge you if you say Cape Cod and not "The Cape."
9. How s/he says aunt makes you cringe every time. Their reply will be, "She's a person, not an insect."
10. No matter how much you argue, it is still a "highway" and not a "freeway."
11. No matter how annoying their habits are, you still love them anyway.
(Caitlyn Leary is a graduate of Tewksbury High and a sophomore at Franklin Pierce University. Her collection of blog posts can be found here.)