Police Log: Fugitive Arrested, High Winds Do Damage
Mar 06, 2017 12:18PM
By Bill Gilman
Tewksbury Police Headquarters.
- Shaun M. Murphy, 53, 59 Griffin Road, Hudson, NH, was arrested Feb. 28 and charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- Darlene A. Mendonca-Drolet, 26, 7 Hazel Sq. Apt. 7, Lowell, was arrested Feb. 28 on a warrant for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- Derek Ahern, 27, 179 Lowell Boulevard, Methuen, was arrested Feb 28 and charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and a marked lanes violation.
- Erik Machado, 21, 56 Glendale St. Apt. 2, Everett, was arrested March 2 and charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and a lights violation.
- Jarrod Pappalardo, 42, 332 North Broadway, Apt. 212, Salem, NH, was arrested March 2 on a fugitive from justice warrant.
- Tuesday, Feb. 28, 3:18 a.m. -- Officers responded to Mollie Drive for a report of an injured raccoon. Officer reported that the animal is deceased. Animal Control notified.
- Tuesday, Feb. 28, 12:09 p.m. -- a man walked into Police Headquarters to report he was the victim of identity theft. An officer spoke with the man and a report was filed.
- Wednesday, March 1, 1:37 a.m. -- A caller reported a car was parked i the middle of East Street near 755 and was making a lot of noise. Three officers responded to the scene. They reported the driver of the vehicle was changing a tire.
- Wednesday, March 1, 1:05 p.m. -- A caller reported that his storage unit at Simply Self Storage, 470 Main St., had been broken into. Two officers responded to investigate. A report was filed.
- On Thursday, March 2, Dispatch received numerous calls reporting trees, tree limbs and power lines down around town due to high winds. Calls included North Street, Geiger Drive, Brown Street, East Street, Helvetia Street, Andover Street, Chapman Road and Bruce Street.
- Friday, March 2, 8:27 a.m. -- Full emergency response to a two-car accident on Main Street near Vic's Waffle House. Penny's was called to tow both vehicles. One person was taken to Lawrence General Hospital for treatment of injuries.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/yourtewksburytoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @TewksburyToday Follow us on Instagram at YourTewksburyToday