UNH's Dean's List For The Spring 2020 Semester
University of New Hampshire UNH
DURHAM, NH -- The following students have been named to the Dean's List at the University of New Hampshire for the spring 2020 semester.
- Alexandra Burke of Dracut, MA for earning Highest Honors. Burke is majoring in Theatre:Musical Theatre.
- Alyssa Karlson of Dracut, MA for earning High Honors. Karlson is majoring in Environmental Engineering.
- Daniel Maille of Dracut, MA for earning Honors. Maille is majoring in Mechanical Engineering.
- Megan Tyler of Dracut, MA for earning Highest Honors. Tyler is majoring in BiomedSci:MedLabSci.
- Andrea Salazar of Dracut, MA for earning Highest Honors. Salazar is majoring in BiomedSci:Med&VetSci.
- Alexandra Kelly of Tewksbury, MA for earning Highest Honors. Kelly is majoring in Occupational Therapy.
- Jaclyn Harrington of Tewksbury, MA for earning High Honors. Harrington is majoring in Nutrition.
- Michael Slagle of Tewksbury, MA for earning Highest Honors. Slagle is majoring in Community&Environ Planning.
- Molly Hodgson of Tewksbury, MA for earning Highest Honors. Hodgson is majoring in Psychology.
- Teagan Trant of Tewksbury, MA for earning Highest Honors. Trant is majoring in Nursing.
- Mikayla Ruocchio of Tewksbury, MA for earning High Honors. Ruocchio is majoring in Health Management & Policy.
- Samantha Schultz of Tewksbury, MA for earning Highest Honors. Schultz is majoring in Genetics.
- Mathew Fiore of Tewksbury, MA for earning Honors. Fiore is majoring in BusAdm:Finance.
Students named to the Dean's List at the University of New Hampshire are students who have earned recognition through their superior scholastic performance during a semester enrolled in a full-time course load (12 or more graded credits). Highest honors are awarded to students who earn a semester grade point average of 3.85 or better out of a possible 4.0. Students with a 3.65 to 3.84 average are awarded high honors and students whose grade point average is 3.5 through 3.64 are awarded honors.
The University of New Hampshire is a flagship research university that inspires innovation and transforms lives in our state, nation and world. More than 16,000 students from all 50 states and 71 countries engage with an award-winning faculty in top ranked programs in business, engineering, law, liberal arts and the sciences across more than 200 programs of study. UNH's research portfolio includes partnerships with NASA, NOAA, NSF and NIH, receiving more than $100 million in competitive external funding every year to further explore and define the frontiers of land, sea and space. To learn more about the opportunities at the University of New Hampshire visit: www.unh.edu.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/yourtewksburytoday/ Follow us on Twitter at @TewksburyToday Follow us on Instagram at YourTewksburyToday