Tewksbury Community Market To Host ‘Sweet’ Sixteen Vendors
Tewksbury Community Market To Host ‘Sweet’ Sixteen Vendors, Including Cupcake City.
MA – The Tewksbury Community Market, located on the front lawn of the Tewksbury
Public Library (300 Chandler Street), is open for IN-PERSON SHOPPING. The next
market is scheduled for Tuesday, August 11, 2020, from 4pm to 7pm.
The August 11 market will feature 16 vendors:
- Cupcake City (cupcakes)
- Fudge 'n' Stuff (fudge, nuts, cashews)
- KC StYles Accessories (jewelry & accessories)
- Kona Ice (shaved ice)
- Nana Bee (small quilted items, including microwave bowl cozies, potholders, and face masks)
- Pleasant Valley Gardens Farm (fresh veggies)
- Polish Prince Pierogi (pierogi)
- Purple Carrot Bread Company (assortment of breads & pastries)
- Scents Delivered (soaps)
- Seafood Express (seafood)
- Straingley Handmade (greeting cards, bracelets, earrings, necklaces, glassware, wreaths)
- Sweet Lydia’s (candy & smores)
- Tewksbury Honey (honey)
- Tewksbury Public Library’s Community Garden (fresh veggies)
- Usborne Books & More (kids books)
- The Whoopie Wagon (whoopie pies)
Please note customers must PRE-ORDER from The Whoopie Wagon. The link will be shared on the Community Market’s website (www.tewksburymarket.com) and social media beginning Wednesday, August 5.
In response to COVID-19, customers must wear face coverings, maintain social distance, use the designated entrance and exit, practice good hand hygiene, and not touch products unless purchasing. A hand sanitizer station will be available. Shopping alone is encouraged when feasible. Please note restrooms will not be available to customers and the library remains closed to the public at this time. The Market is following safety guidelines from both the Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources (MDAR) and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH), as well as guidance from the Tewksbury Health Department.
Have a question about the market? Contact Community Outreach Librarian Robert Hayes at 978-640-4490 x 205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Tewksbury Community Market’s website at www.tewksburymarket.com to learn more. Follow the Tewksbury Community Market’s Facebook (www.facebook.com/tewksburymarket), Twitter (www.twitter.com/tewksburymarket), and Instagram (www.instagram.com/tewksburycommunitymarket) for additional market updates throughout the season.